If you have a physical or mental disability that substantially limits one or more of your major life activities, you may request a reasonable modification to access the transportation service.

Requests may be made in writing or orally to: City Express Transportation Manager, PO Box 564, Keene, NH 03431 or cpratt@HCSservices.org or by calling 603-352-2253.


The ADA complaint form can be used to file a request for a modification.