Our employees are our most valuable asset.
That’s why at Home Healthcare Hospice and Community Services we are committed to a comprehensive employee benefits program that helps our employees stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a work/life balance.
Medical | Dental | Vision | Life | Disability | LTC | FSA | DCA | Pet | Retirement
Summary of Benefits
- Medical and Rx Plans
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Sick Time
- Vacation and Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Additional Benefits
Retirement, Time Off, and More
403(b) Retirement Plan
All HCS staff have an opportunity to put money away toward retirement through a 403(b) Savings Plan with MetLife. Please contact Human Resources for additional information.
Vacation, Personal, Holiday, Paid Time
HCS offers fulltime and part time employees that qualify vacation, personal and holiday paid time. Please see employee handbook for complete details.
HCS offers full time and part-time employees that qualify sick time. An extended illness bank is offered for full-time employees who choose not to enroll in the medical insurance program. Please see the employee handbook for complete details.
- HCS offers Tuition Reimbursement to all full-time employees up to 80% of tuition cost (eligible after completion of six months of employment). There is an annual maximum of $1,000 for certificate 2,000 for undergraduate and $4,000 for graduate programs
- Home /Auto Insurance through payroll deduction
- Paid Leave of Absence: Military Leave (2 weeks), Jury Duty Leave (2 weeks), Bereavement Leave (3 days)
- Automatic deposit of paychecks
- Please refer to your Home Healthcare, Hospice & Community Services Employee Handbook for further benefit information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Human Resources by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org